Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lessons of Mama La Vida Lanka



This is MEGA exciting!  My very first guest blogging piece over at MyMommyology!

Just to give you a background, MyMommyology is my cousin-in-law – our husbands are cousins and share the same birthday (way cool huh?).  We first met in 2009 when she and her family were in Manila for a vacation.  When we moved to Sri Lanka and I was traversing the unfamiliar grounds of becoming a housewife, she was one of the awesome wives I turned to.  In fact I interviewed her here and she was The Academic Housewife.  I also asked her to write a post for me when I got pregnant and I wanted to find out how to manage my first pregnancy sans family away from home.  She wrote about it here and here are my thoughts on it.

Now it’s my turn to share my own learnings of mommahood away from home here.

Thank you Mymommyology! It is awesome partnering with a kindred soul!  Sa uulitin (let’s do this again)!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...