Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mama La Vida Lanka: An Introduction

It’s been quite some time since I posted anything... the main reason for which is for quite some time now, I’m having difficulty going through many of the activities I used to enjoy.  I couldn’t enter the kitchen, I can’t cook, I can’t eat a lot or drink Coke (even after my Lenten sacrifice).  My senses are dampened and I have lost my appetite for many things.  Heck, I can’t even write about my List La Vida Lanka on Food and Drinks!  A lot of things just make me sick... but for good and actually happy reasons! 

It's Alive! Hearing the heartbeat was priceless!

Mr. And Mrs. O would like to announce that, we are pregnant!

It’s our first and we are totally infanticipating!  It’s going to be another rock n’ roll experience having our first child in La Lanka.  And I’m sure that will shape the rest of our stay here.  So I think it’s just fitting to share with you how’s it like being pregnant, giving birth and raising a baby in Sri Lanka as I go through my newbie motherly pursuits.  

So stay tuned for more stories on Mama La Vida Lanka!   


Note: After 6 months and a dose of creative inspiration, I've changed the series title from Mommy Diaries to Mama La Vida Lanka :-) 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...