|photo borrowed from erikgarneu.com|
Pregnancy and giving birth away from home could be a lonesome experience. Imagine, for our VERY FIRST BABY we couldn’t even share the pregnancy journey to our family and friends. We didn’t even do any of the baby shower traditions! But thank God for today’s technology, somehow, even virtually we are able to share this wonderful milestone with all of you.
However, we want to further make our baby’s birth a community affair! Inspired by MyMommyology, we would like to invite all of you our dear family and friends to join us in our BIRTHING GAME!
The objective is simple, you just have to correctly guess the following items:
- When will our baby be born? DATE, DAY, TIME.
- How long will the labor be? Please be kind to me and call out to the universe a quick one! This is a tie-breaker question.
The person who correctly guesses (or the closest) will win a special gift from La Lanka!
Here are a few clues to help you:
- I have 3 “due dates” (No Joke!):
- Scan Due Date is on December 11
- Due Date from the OB’s “Due Date Wheel Codigo” is on December 16
- Computation based on a book I read is on December 16
- They say baby is full term +/- 2 weeks from the due date.
- Hubby’s birthday is on December 22 – together with his lolo and cousin. He is secretly dreaming Luna’s birthday will be on the same day (what’s up with that?).
Some guidelines to keep things orderly:
- You may enter a MAXIMUM of 5 entries! If you enter more than 5, only your FIRST 5 entries will be considered.
- You may start sending your entries NOW and voting will close on December 10, 11:59pm Colombo Time (this is at +5:30 GMT or -2.5 hours vis a vis Manila) or just before we leave for the hospital – whichever comes first!
- Post your entries as a COMMENT on this post or e-mail me.
So it’s that easy! Katuwaan lang! So what are you waiting for? Send in your guesses now!