Friday, December 9, 2011

Mama La Vida Lanka: Nesting in the Kitchen


The house is all Christmassy and baby’s stuff are all ready now the rest of the house should follow suit right?  Right!

While we wait for baby's arrival, I transformed my nesting instincts into home projects.  Well, it was more of I transformed my impatience and anxiety to home projects!  And it's not even past her due date(s) yet! But I digress.  So for the last installment of my Nesting posts, I focused on fixing up our kitchen!


Check it out!

The cookbook area
Before
After
The Storage for Tissues and Whatnots

Before
After

Cooking Ingredients
Before
After
Snacks and De-Lata's
Before 
After

Now I wonder, how long will this state of order last?  Haha!

Oh and while we wait, let’s have a little fun!  Join the Birthing Game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...