Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mama La Vida Lanka: Blog Update!




After 6 months and a dose of creative inspiration, I've changed the series title from Mommy Diaries to Mama La Vida Lanka. 

What brought about the change?  Well let’s say that when I first “concocted” Mommy Diaries I was in the midst of the first trimester and as you know it was a season of morning sickness for me.  Not exactly the pinnacle of my creativity.

There is also such a thing as “mommy mush brain” characterizing mothers pretty much going out of their minds or their normal minds at that!  I don’t mean it as an excuse but it sure is true people!  And I haven’t even given birth at that!  Haha!

So in my moments of lucidity and inspiration, I realized I wanted to breathe a new life to my so-called journal through motherhood in La Lanka.  Better late than never, I am re-naming this series from Mommy Diaries, to Mama La Vida Lanka.

Enjoy the rest of the story (which will be for the rest of our stay here in La Lanka!) and if you have not checked out the other stories, here is the list thus far:


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...